instant noodles have developed a negative image over the years. People often linked its consumption to some health issues. The fact is, what you heard is not entirely true. Most of them are legends
– Myth # 1: Wax is used in the production to prevent noodle threads from sticking to one another. The consumption of it for a long time can increase the risk of cancer.
The fact is, they do not include all types of waxes. The production process was designed in a way to noodle strands do not stick to one another in each step of the process. They do not stick together as a natural consequence. Each step in the process (cutting, steaming, and frying) was designed as one thread not stand another
– Myth # 2: .. They are bad for health because they contain a lot of sodium
The fact is, a package of instant noodle sodium is about 1,000 to 1,500 mg. In one small package, sodium can be no more than 900 mg. That amount is only 40-60% of daily sodium requirement. The recommended daily dose of sodium intake is 2400 mg per day for the average people. Despite this fact, people should not eat instant noodles progress of
– Myth # 3: .. They are junk food
The fact is, like other pasta (spaghetti, macaroni, o. fl.), instant noodle is one of the foods that contain carbohydrates, protein and fat. Furthermore, instant noodles that are available in the market are fortified with vitamin A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B9, B12, and minerals such as iron. Instant noodles also contain some amount of fiber.
Those are some popular myths about them. In this recipe, we are going to make a dish with instant noodles as a main ingredient
For one serving
– One small package of instant noodle (. 32 g) + spices
– 2 tablespoons of instant oatmeal
– 1 boiled egg
– Some boiling water
How to do it:
– Bring water to a boil.
– Prepare noodle breast resistant bowl (porcelain, glass or other heat-resistant container).
– Put the oatmeal and spices
– add hot water, stir well. Reaching it and leave it for about 3 minutes.
– uncover it. Add to the egg.
– Ready to serve
– Energy: 246 calories
– Fat: 12.6 grams
– Carbohydrates: 22.5 g
– Fiber: 1.8 grams
– Protein: 10.7 g